Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

I like it more than Bunnykill 5! With the rest of this series and the Madness series, we see enough of people with guns shooting each other to death, but the concept behind this animation is really interesting and you did a great job! I hope that you can do something else this cool in the future!

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

damn it

damn it im late for work! i gotta hurry or my boss is gonna kill me! why the hell is there so much traffic today? i can't afford to be anymore late or ... HOLY CRAP A HELICOPTER!!!!!!!

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

i need to change my pants

i pressed the play button, and after just 10 seconds i thought to myself, "OH MY GOD WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?!"

One Chance One Chance

love the game

but there's pretty much no way to win this game. you either spend all of your time with family and they die and you die, or you spend all your time working and everybody except you dies!

Endless War: Defense Endless War: Defense

Great game, but one problem

the music is annoying as hell!!!

Madness Hydraulic Madness Hydraulic

too easy

eventually it just gets so boring and repetitive. it's fun for at first though and the music is pretty catchy too

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

SO FUCKING EPIC!!!

The Madness of the Hatter.2 The Madness of the Hatter.2

not your best work

hear me out, im not hear to bash and rant. in fact, im a huge fan of your work. madness 6.5 was an amazing song, and madness 10 was INCREDIBLE. i really liked 6.5 and 10 because they were very lengthy songs with a lot of things going on, but this song is kinda empty. for one thing, it isnt so much a song with a beginning and a climatic end as it is a generic loop. another really prominent thing about this song is the lack of bass, which is something ive always loved about your music. this song didnt come off as being very powerful, so it was almost kinda boring to just listen to for 4 minutes. now granted this isn't necessarily a bad song in its own respect, but with the previous music youve released (including your solo albums), you raised the bar so high that i was a little disappointed by this. i hope i dont offend, im just trying to give some critical advice to a very good musician

cheshyre responds:

I hear you and totally understand what your saying. It is a different type of song entirely. I'll keep these comments in mind and thank you for the comment and for listening to my music! I hope you love what's coming and again, thanks for your honesty!

B0UNC3 -Alive B0UNC3 -Alive

this song ... is just

orgasmic

Highway to Madness! Highway to Madness!

awesome!!!

you should've been higher up on the list!!!

Madness Ascent Madness Ascent